Eagle Crest Life Services has been in business for over 10 years and provides services for adults and children facing a variety of life problems. We provide a full array of counseling services to those in North Idaho, including Counseling, Case Management and Community Based Rehabilitation Services (CBRS).
Our counselors are professionally licensed counselors in the state of Idaho who are focused on you and helping you through life’s problems. Utilizing either individual sessions or group sessions the counselor is trained to work with you to reach your goals.
- Adult and Children
- Experienced in ages 5 and up
- Evidenced based
- Individual, Family and Couples Counseling
- Medicaid, Regence Blue Shield, Aetna, Anthem, Private Pay
Case Managers help adult Medicaid and private clients with mental illnesses to access community resources and services. Each service provider is familiar with the services available in the community and is adept at helping the client navigate what is often a complicated system in order to gain the services needed for daily living.
The Community Based Rehabilitation Services (CBRS) Specialist will come along side and teach you skills to better your life, much like a “life coach” or a mentor, focusing on recovery and resilliancy. Depending on your individual need, the CBRS may provide these services multiple times per week.
Our Professional Staff
All Eagle Crest service providers have college degrees, and are trained to help each client with their particular needs. All our counselors have a Master’s Degree and are licensed with the State of Idaho to provide counseling services.
Our staff provides individualized care that is designed specifically for the person receiving services. This includes…
- Development of a Treatment Plan that reflects your choices.
- Links you with community services and coordinates those services.
- CBRS providers teach adults and children life-skills that make it easier for these persons to live as independently as possible.
- Reviews and evaluates plans.
- Assists clients with crises.
- Helps clients obtain maximum independence, recovery and resilience.
Eagle Crest Life Services alsoworks to find resources and teach coping skills to those whose psychiatric problems are severe enough to disrupt their life in the following areas:
- Social / Interpersonal
- Basic Living Skills
- Family Living